Join us at the next neighborhood council meeting on Tuesday, September 14th 6:30 pm at The Meeting Place, 1077 East Montague Ave (next to EVO).
The September 14 meeting will feature the Charleston County Recycling Educator, Jenny Bloom. Jenny will review recycling procedures including recent changes.
The following items can now be included in your blue bins:
• All plastics #1 – #7 (it needs to be rinsed and free of tops/lids )
• All glass (green, brown or clear)
• Aluminum, Aerosol, and steel food cans (not aluminum foil)
• All paper products and paperboard (please put in separate container)
• Corrugated cardboard (please breakdown and separate from other recyclables)
Recycling bins are available at the County of Charleston Recycling Center.